Latest Me:

Latest Me:

Monday, May 21, 2007

~ i'm still young ~

Two Saturday ago, I had once again celebrated my friend 21 yo birthday… waw… it is third time I went for people birthday party… and it was more normal than the two before… haha… not so big size and make people feel comfortable…

During the day time, went to sing k with buddies at green box in a new open de jusco which I oso not really know where is it… the price quite ok… rm10++ per person, including lunch and refillable drinks…











Ofcoz, the birthday party started at night… since she is a Christian, the party shall go on with songs and blessings… so warm and sweet... Haha…

This party is like a reunion for other people, but not for me… as those faces already seen during chinese new year gathering…











Ops, forgot to mention the ‘she’… chin nee… u old liao lo… become old lady… feel so sorry to her, last time sent her a ghost story and made her cry at 3am… wahaha !







The birthday girl



let me count count who else older than me sin... FS, SM, WY, CN, MT, LOOI, HK, MS, LF, DZ... So many old man old lady... haihzzz...







IT IS MY CAKE OK... DON MISSUNDERSTAND... HAHA

1 comments:

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Blogger template 'iNY' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP