Latest Me:

Latest Me:

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

永别了,俺的宿舍... farewell, my lovely hostel ~

Haha.. feel wierd why my blog in English this time? since there is a high demand for me to use english write the blog... i'll try to do so this time although my command of english is quite bad... sumore, it can improve my english as well...

tonite is the last nite for me staying at taman melewar hostel... hurray~ finally can leave this place.. many of my friends had already back to their home town...
juz left few of us here, becoz got somebody hold me don let me go... haih...

after finish packing onli realize that i have so many things... even though few days ago already packed 1 time and move all stuff to another house... but now still got many many things that cant muat into my lugage... swt...

as i said... new life will begin later and yet i still havent figure out what shud do during my 2 months long holiday... perhaps juz eat and sleep? lolx..

anyway.. hope all of u have an enjoyable holiday and take care urself... bye~ farewell ~


my house

 
my desk... use to do many assignments with it... my bed... clean and tidy..
cleanliness is godliness? lolx...

 
people say oversea moon is more round.. izit true ?? hmm...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'iNY' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP